LONG RANGE PRECISION RIFLE I I :
Course Cost $700
FRI / SAT / SUNDAY: 0730-Until Complete
- Range Estimation - MIL-MOA Relation Formula
- Known Distance (verify data)
- Unknown Distance Range 100 - 1,200 yds
- Cold Bore daily
- STEEL MOVERS engagement training 300 yds
- Alternate & Practical supported positions
- Multiple target engagements
- Range Cards/ Data book recording
- KESTREL AB Familiarization
-Unknown Distance Operations
-Various locations, Various Scenarios using all concepts previously learned, on foot at times.
*We are Kestrel AB Dealers-We will need 2 weeks notice to have a Unit here for your Course.*
Kestrel not required for course-Bonus user discussion.
PHASE II - SPECIAL NOTES:
- Be prepared for long days. Pay close attention to foot wear and quality wool/poly blend socks. Dress in layers. Hydration will be crucial the evenings before and during this course. Phase II will require moderate movement through uneven, hilly terrain with "equipment packed efficiently and carried" at times. One quality set of Binoculars recommended along with a spotting scope per team.
** 250+ Rounds per shooter, BTHP Match grade ammunition recommended. **