LONG RANGE PRECISION RIFLE I I I :
Course Cost $700
FRI / SAT / SUNDAY: 0730-Until Complete
- Known Distance Range 100 - 1,300 + yds
- 1 MOA target sizes during various scenarios
- Cold Bore - Dot drills - stress drills
- STEEL MOVERS engagements up to 600 YDS
- SS HOG Saddle Sling alternate positions
- Rapid Bolt manipulation timed events
- Team engagements (Dual Rifles Up)
- Hold over speed engagements
- Tower Engagements - One-Mile "Bonus" shot!
- KESTREL AB User training
- SUNDAY: QUALIFICATION DAY -
Various locations, Various Scenarios using all concepts previously learned, on foot at times.
PHASE III - SPECIAL NOTES:
- Be prepared for long days. Pay close attention to foot wear and quality wool/poly blend socks. Dress in layers. Hydration will be crucial the evenings before and during this course. Phase III will require moderate movement through uneven, hilly terrain with "equipment packed efficiently and carried" at times. One quality set of Binoculars recommended along with a spotting scope per team.
** 300+ Rounds per shooter, BTHP Match grade ammunition recommended. **
Calibers up to 338LM allowed for LRPR III - NO FMJ ammunition!